Naresh AroraPartner, Electrical Engineer
BEng | PEng | LEED® AP
- What's your favourite DIALOG initiative?
- The Million Dollar Smiles event, which benefits this organization. It provides support for families with children facing adversity from life threatening illnesses.
- What gets you excited to start your day?
- Solving complex problems.
- If you were to change your career, what would you do instead?
- I would love to be a successful professional poker player!
- What conversation topic could you never resist?
Naresh is an accomplished and experienced electrical engineer in the healthcare, commercial office, retail, education, government, and long-term care sectors. Naresh joined our team in 2011 after having led a successful consulting firm for over a decade. He brings a passion for sustainability and integrated design to his role as head of the Toronto studio's electrical engineering team. Naresh also provides leadership to electrical engineers across our entire studio network.
A natural problem solver, Naresh enjoys innovating solutions regardless of how big or small the hurdle might be. He is a tech-savvy principal who firmly believes in the power of technology to solve many of the world's complex issues. The topics closest to his heart when it comes to his work are how to enhance community wellbeing and sustainable design.
Naresh has been actively working with several DIALOGers to integrate smart building system solutions and optimize the performance of our projects, from both an environmental and social standpoint. With this new technological approach, Naresh's buildings are energy efficient, support the health and wellbeing of the occupants, and use real-time reporting / monitoring to help facility management.
Naresh enjoys working with our integrated teams, and appreciates the opportunities integrated work offers to all disciplines to play a meaningful role in all of our projects.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical Regional Engineering College
- Diploma, System Analysis & Design National Institute of Information & Technology
- Engineering Economics University of Toronto