Stan BuryAssociate, Specifier
CSC | LEED® AP
- What's your favourite DIALOG initiative?
- The Toronto associates' breakfast fundraising event for CAMH.
- Where do you find inspiration?
- I find inspiration in the specialist-generalist practice of specifications, as well as researching details.
- What’s your favourite mode of transportation?
- My motorcycle. Second favourite - my bicycle.
Stan first joined our team in 2009, and has over 15 years of design and construction administration experience in clinical care and cancer treatment facilities. He pursued other opportunities for a few years then returned to our Toronto office in 2014 and is now a senior specifier.
Stan provides collaborative leadership and technical expertise to our multi-disciplinary team and is committed to effective communication and collaboration.
A thought leader with an extensive knowledge base, Stan serves as a mentor to his DIALOGers, and the design and construction community at large. He’s an active member of the board of directors for Construction Specifications Canada.
Project design thinking energizes Stan’s work, and he welcomes each unique design and project challenge.
- Bachelor of Architectural Science Ryerson University